Thursday, January 6, 2022

January - June 2022 Mini Catalog Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another great blog hop. I'm excited to be a part of this great hop full of fantastic ideas using brand new products. This hop is focusing on the January - June 2022 Mini Catalog that just made its debut this week. Remember to scroll to the bottom to get to the links to keep hopping. You won't be disappointed.


I used the For the Record stamp set for this birthday card. How appropriate since today is my big day. I think I should say, "For the record, I listened to records as a young child and now I listen to them again today, but that DOES NOT make me old." (wink, wink)


This is a relatively simple card to make. There's just a lot of pieces to layer, but it only has three stamps used. I stamped the record on a piece of white cardstock and cut it out. I stamped the Happy Birthday on one of the scraps left from cutting the white layer for the card. Then I just snipped it to make a banner. I also used a 1" punch to make the center of the record. Before attaching it I added a mini brad. For the colored strips of designer series paper, you can head to the 2021-2023 6x6 designer series paper pack. All three colors can be found in it. 

I think this is a great masculine card for those guys in your life. Don't you agree?

Don't forget to keep "hopping" by clicking the links below. You won't want to miss any. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.





13 comments: