Sunday, October 3, 2021

Creating with Vellum with the Sisters in Stamping

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Sunday Fun Day with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing cards with you that use vellum. I really love how my card turned out this week and hope you find inspiration from it too.


I used the Art Gallery stamp set and actually started with the Whimsy and Wonder designer paper to begin the planning process. Weird, right? Christmas paper?  I wanted a pink flower and knew this paper would work perfectly for what I wanted. I chose the rest of the colors based off the pack of designer paper because I knew for sure they would work wonderfully together. 


I also used the shimmer In-Color vellum on the left hand side of the card. This vellum adds a lot of punch with minimal effort.  For the large flower, I inked the first layer in the Polished Pink ink and stamped on scrap paper before I stamped on the whisper white paper. Then for the second layer, I just inked it up and stamped directly on the paper. Two colors with one pad, I love the possibilities.


I dressed up the inside of the card by using the stripe look on the left hand side of the front. Decorating the inside of the card makes it a little more put together. Don't forget to hop on over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more vellum projects.

Product List

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment