Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Technique Tuesday Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Glad you are here for today's blog hop: Technique Tuesday. This blog hop technique is focusing on inks. There are so many things you can do with ink so you better make some time to try the techniques you are going to be seeing throughout the blog hop. 


I decided to used reinkers for the main focus of my technique. It's the baby wipe techniqe. I will show you below what I did for the background on this card. I wanted to use the Daisy Garden stamp, but I didn't want to color in the flowers by hand.


Another fun thing I tried was using only half of the large stamp on my card, so I stamped it only on the left side of the card. Gives you a lot more options when using those large background type stamps. Honestly, it's the first time I've ever done that. I always think I need to use the entire thing. Needless to say, I will be doing that more often. I love how it looks.


This is the baby wipe with all the reinkers on it. I used Mossy Meadow and Crushed Curry to make the background "ink pad."  It is baby wipes stacked about 5 high and then drop the ink on the pad in any pattern you'd like.  Then just take your stamp to the pad like you would any regular stamp pad to ink it.


Just a little close up of the greeting for you to see. I used the small daisy punch to bring the daisy theme all together. Daisies were my mom's favorite flower, so I often want to create with them to keep her spirit alive. Her and my dad were married in July and even had daisies in their wedding. So I thought it's the right time of year to make this card.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to keep hopping. Click the links below.

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

4 comments:

  1. Great card and the Baby Wipe technique is popular today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This large background stamp is perfect for this technique. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap! I love the baby wipe technique, lovely card :-)

    ReplyDelete