Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sunday Fun Day - 2021-2023 In-Colors

Hello Stamping Friends,

I had so much fun creating the cards I'm sharing with you today for the Sisters in Stamping Sunday Fun Day theme of 2021-2023 In-Colors. 
I hope you like them at least half as much as I do.


I designed one card and then created it in each of the new In-colors for the 2021-2023 offering. This would be great to make as a gift set to give to a friend. I know I would love to receive a pack of these cute cards as a gift and I think many others would too.


The Party Puffins and Spiral Dye are perfect to pair together. When I first saw the catalog, I knew I needed to get both of those stamps to play with together. And I must admit, I'm so happy I did.

Each card has a monochromatic look. Meaning I used just one color to create each card. Well, besides the black for the adorable puffin.


Pale Papaya


Fresh Freesia


Polished Pink


Soft Succulent


Evening Evergreen

Which color is your favorite?  I'm having a hard time picking just one. I like green and pink so I think I have three favorites from this set of In-colors: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, and Polished Pink.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping to see more great projects using the 2021-2023 In-Colors.

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment