Friday, July 9, 2021

Designer Series Paper Sale

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm so excited to share this great sale with you. I love designer series paper. Sometimes, I create a card without even stamping when I use Stampin' Up!'s great designer series papers. It makes crafting so easy. With all of that out in the open, guess what there are several different packs that are on sale now until August 2, 2021. They are 15% off regular price. Plus remember all orders receive a FREE gift from me.



Crafters and stampers all love the gorgeous Designer Series Paper that Stampin' Up! has to offer. And when it is on sale, there is even more to love about it. 
I often use the designer series paper when I am lacking inspiration for color combos. Or I use it as a starting point for my project and pick stamps and colors to work with. Often times, you may say your project needs something, but you're not sure what. Well, a little piece of designer paper can really pull your project together.

Remember the sale ends August 2nd, but don't delay in ordering your favorites because you definitely want to avoid any backorders since these are some of the most popular packs Stampin' Up! offers.

You can see all of the ones on sale below. Click on the link to add it to your card or email me.

I'm also offering a paper share of these nine different packs of paper. If you want it all, but don't want full packs of paper, you will get a little bit of everything with the paper share. For $28.00 (plus shipping if not local to pick-up) you will receive 96 6x6 sheets of designer series paper.  You will need to let me know you are interested in this share no later than July 15th. All money needs to be paid at time of order.

Product List

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon. Keep creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment