Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Love Paper? Me too!!!

Hello Stamping Friends,

I have a HUGE announcement that you will seriously not want to miss. Do you love paper?  Me too!!! Read on.....


Oh stamping friends, if you love paper like I do, you're in going to love this! The Sale-A-Bration special on the Starter Kit this year comes with 200 sheets of patterned papers!

I was ecstatic when I heard the news--you'll get 4 sheets in EVERY COLOR in our four color families PLUS 8 sheets of each of the new In Colors!!! Can you believe how awesome that is? No matter what your color combo, you'll have cute coordinating papers to match it. This is a fantastic offer that you need to take advantage of! It's even cooler when you think that these papers won't be available to anyone else until the next catalog comes out this summer.


Here's the skinny on what you need to know before you go fill out that online form and get your Starter Kit on the way!

  • the Starter Kit is just $99 and is made up of ANY $125 you choose in products (wow!!)
  • there's no shipping, only tax, on the Starter Kit (awesome!)
  • all the business supplies, should you decide to sell to friends and family, are included free of charge (cool!)
  • the freebie paper packages will come automatically, no code to enter (yay!)
  • you'll immediately start getting your own demo discount!! (best thing I ever did!)
  • you'll instantly have access to special preorders and offers only for demonstrators (because you are special!)
  • anything you purchase as a demo counts towards hostess benefits and/or Sale-A-Bration benefits, just like it did when you were a customer (Isn't that awesome??)
  • you'll officially be a part of the Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts team of Stampin' Up Demonstrators!
  • Did I convince you? Click here

I can't wait for you to take advantage of the Starter Kit special offer and start Sale-A-Brating with me! Got questions? Give me a call or send me an email so we can chat! I love explaining all the perks and benefits of being associated with this fantastic company that changed my life 20 years ago. EMAIL ME: dryurkanin@comcast.net

You have until February 28th to join in all the fun and get all the goodies for just $99.

No comments:

Post a Comment