Saturday, November 28, 2020

Time for Some Traditional Christmas Cards

Hello Stamping Friends,

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with your family. We had a wonderful day with family. Today the Sisters in Stamping are sharing with you some great Christmas cards using traditional Christmas colors of red and green.


I used the stocking from the Tag Buffet stamp set for my card. So easy to stick with this week's theme of traditional colors when you use some Christmas stockings. Just thinking, wouldn't they be the cutest thing if you handwrite a name on the cuff of each one? 


I even dressed up the inside with the greeting from the set and the sweet little holly leaves and berries. I really like the double layers on the inside. I used Stampin' Blends to color in the stockings and the holly leaves and berries. 

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more red and green Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment