Sunday, October 18, 2020

Time for Some Treats

Hello Stamping Friends,

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing some cute little treats with everyone. Everyone loves treats whether giving them or receiving them they are fun and these treats are no different. Part of the fun of planning a party is the favors (treats) that you will be giving to all of your attendees. Plus it's just "sweet" to receive a little something as a thank you or thinking of you. This kind of treat is completely unexpected, but truly appreciated.
 

I continued with the fall theme that I used earlier this week for the color challenge with the Stampers Dozen. The card will be the perfect accompaniment with this little treat. 


I used one of the round tins from the mini catalog as my starting treat holder. These tins are bigger than one may think. They are so fun to decorate and I love that the toop is clear so you can see the treat waiting for you.


The side is decorated with some designer series paper and I think it finishes it off perfectly. The plaid paper in the Holiday Catalog is so awesome. It has plaid paper for so many different occasions; fall, Christmas, just because to name a few. I think everyone should order it. Now that I said that, you better really get it before it is sold out. 

Isn't this the cutest little treat? It's perfect filled with caramels for the fall season. That's just my ever, not-so-humble opinion. (wink)

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more treat ideas.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment