Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween Friends

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Halloween! Was your day filled with trick or treating or passing out candy? I have to say that I miss my kids being little and the fun and excitement of picking out costumes, getting ready on Halloween, eating pizza before heading out, and traveling through the neighborhoods seeing friends and family. I may just have to tag-along with some other family next year. Any takers?

This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing Halloween ideas with you. This is one of my recent classes that I offered virtually, a Halloween sampler home decor piece. 


It is 12"x12"finished (each square inside is 3") and is filled with Halloween goodies. Each square is a small representation of a Halloween tradition or thought; spiders, haunted houses, jack-o-laterns, bats, and owls. Isn't it so much fun? I love offering these classes. I am offering a fall one for Thanksgiving. If you are interested, let me know by November 5th at 6pm and you will be included in this month's virtual class. I'll be offering one in December for Christmas. I can't wait to make the two of them. 


My youngest son (16 yrs old) painted this pumpkin for Halloween this year. He said he was going to a friend's house to paint pumpkins one night and this is what he brought home. He is such a kind-hearted soul. He supports all first responders and wanted to show his support. Definitely not a traditional jack-o-latern at all, but I love it. 

Happy Halloween. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

Remember you can click on my name below to head directly to my store to place your order for all your stamping supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment