Saturday, September 12, 2020

Time to Say Thank You

Hello Stamping Friends,

This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing thank you cards. We all have so much to be thankful for to others around us, especially first responders during the past few months. So much is going on in the world and they constantly put their lives on the line to protect ours. I don't have any particular stamps that I thought would be geared to just first responders, but I think they would even appreciate this simple card with just a mere thank you on it. So, next time you are out and about take a thank you card with you and pass it along to any first responder you encounter on your travels. I bet you will make their day with this unexpected kind gesture.


I used the 2020-2022 In-Colors 6"x6" designer series paper for my card. The one and only stamp I used on this card says it all.


This card is so super, quick and easy to make you can make a stack of them to keep with you to pass out. I added the greeting to the card using dimensionals. The rest is attached paper to paper. I really love how this turned out. It took me about ten minutes to make. Now that is quick.

Just think if you change the designer series paper, you can have a totally different looking card that is just as easy to make.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more thank you card ideas.

Also, don't forget the awesome deal happening right now. The best value from Stampin' Up! $99 for over $225 in product. Ask me how to get this today.


Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment