Saturday, September 19, 2020

Fabulous Embossing Folders

Hello Stamping Friends,

I hope you had a great week and have some free time to do something you enjoy this weekend. It's a bit brisk here in NEPA today. You know it's cold when your sixteen year old son looks for gloves and hat while he has pants and a jacket on before going to an 8:00 AM soccer practice. Usually, it's mom fighting him to put pants on instead of his shorts.

This week with Sisters in Stamping we are sharing some cards using embossing folders. I have said it before and I'll say it again (and probably again in the future), cards look so much more finished and complete when you use an embossing folder on the background. They are such a quick and easy way to make the card pop.


For my card this week, I decided to make the embossing just as much as the focal point. I absolutely love how this turned out. I was going for a bit of a fall look, but I wanted to use colors from the Bright collection. I'm a colorful person (anyone who knows me, knows I love color) and wasn't ready to use the Regal collection for fall. I used three different sets of embossing folders for this card. The black cardstock brings it all together and makes it totally pop. Did I say how much I love this card?


Here's a close up so you can see the detail a little better. I love the saying. I have been saying something similar since March. I even bought my sister and myself a t-shirt that says faith not fear. I haven't lived in fear for the past six months and that has been a huge help in making it through this difficult year. Faith conquers all.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see a few more cards using embossing folders. Be inspired. Go create!

See you soon.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment