Monday, September 21, 2020

24-Hour Sale Coming Your Way

Hello Stamping Friends,

I am so excited about what I am going to be sharing with you today. On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 for 24 hours only Stampin' Up! will be holding a 15% off sale on the stamps sets listed below. There are 59 stamp sets on sale for one day only. Don't miss out on this. Check the list against your wish list, then check the list with the catalog to see if you NEED to get a few of the others listed during the sale. I know I will be getting a few.


There is something for everyone. This sale only happens once a year so you won't want to miss it. You'll have to wait 364 more days before this deal comes around. 


As always, I'm here to help answer any questions you have or give you some tips or ideas.


How many have you jotted down that you will have to add to your stampin' stash?



To order, just head to my website, or email/call me and I can place the order for you.

Now go check out the list with your catalog. I'm doing the same. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment