Sunday, May 24, 2020

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

I am so excited the warmer weather is here and it seems to be staying. It's great to be able to sit outside eat lunch, make a fire at night or just sit on the porch enjoying the outdoors. The other thing that is great about this time of year is all the flowers that you get to enjoy.

This week with Sisters in Stamping we are sharing cards made using flowers. Stampin' Up! offers so many great flower sets that sometimes it's not easy to choose just one to use to create. Do you find that to be true? I know I do. However, I managed to decide on one for this week's post. I hope you like it.


I used the timeless tulips stamp set and coordinating punch to make this card. A bunch of tulips definitely alert you to the beginning of spring. You can easily switch out the greeting to any one that would fit the occasion you need a cheerful card for. 

Don't forget to take a peek over at Sisters in Stamping for more floral inspiration.

There are only a few more days to get your favorite items from the retiring list. You'll need to get it before it is gone forever. Order directly from my website or contact me to place your order for you.

Product List
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
[119784]
$5.95
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment