Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Spring has Sprung BLog Hop

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's Tuesday night, but that's not all. It's Tuesday, April 14th and you know what that means? A great blog hop awaits you with the Stampers Dozen. This month's hop is all about spring being sprung.  So after you scroll here, keep hopping to see all the other awesome, inspirational creations to keep you stamping and creating.


I used the adorable "Easter" set to make a precious baby to welcome a new little one into the world. Isn't that what spring is all about? New life! I love the little lamb in the Welcome Easter stamp set. Well, actually, I love all three little animals in the set: the bunny, the lamb and the duck. 


I selected blues, greens, and yellow for the card so it could be used for boys because I always seem to have more girl cards than boys. Does that ever happen to you? It honestly shouldn't be that way for me because we definitely have more boys in the family than girls. Anyway, it can easily be switched to a girl card by using pinks.

I cut the strips to make a paint strip background on the base. Then I stamped the grass twice to give it the look of having two different colors of ink. The lamb is stamped on scrap paper, colored and then cut out. I added the clear Wink of Stella pen to the body and top of the head on the lamb and it adds the perfect finishing touch. The lamb is cut out and attached using dimensionals.

The greeting and the entire piece the lamb is one is also attached to the base by dimensionals. You know me, the more dimensionals, the better.

Now, don't you leave without hopping to the blogs to see everyone's creation. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for stopping. See you soon.

Stamper's Dozen April 2020 Blog Hop

  1. Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
  2. Judy Garza – Creativity Released
  3. Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
  4. Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
  5. Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
  6. Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
  7. Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
  8. Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
  9. Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
  10. BJ Peters – StampinBJ

3 comments:

  1. Sweet baby card! Love the paint strip background idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea! I need to make several baby cards and who doesn't have LOTS of scraps hanging around. Adorable my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Rachel! Great baby card idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete