Friday, April 10, 2020

Happy Easter Stamping Friends


Remember to Create!
Hello Stamping Friends,

I hope you are all doing well and being productive with the unplanned downtime we all have been given. I haven't honestly been the best, but I have had a ton going on with family needs that I am glad to have the time to concentrate and focus on that.

Today is Good Friday and I hope you can take a few minutes to reflect on what that means for you. Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice by dying for us so we can have eternal life through him. What a gift.

Also, it's time for a project with the Sisters in Stamping. We decided to share with you some great Easter projects. I offered this class last month and absolutely love how it turned out. I hope you like it half as much as I do.




This is a home decor piece that you place in a 12"x12" frame to bring some cheer while decorating your home.  Isn't it so fun and screams spring is here? I think so anyway. The little bunnies, chicks, lambs, and butterflies represent spring new life. Of course, the rainboots and umbrellas are perfect representation of April showers bringing May flowers. 

I wish you a Blessed Easter and enjoy your weekend even if you are celebrating the day a little differently than you are used to.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see more Easter inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment