Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Today is for the Birds!



Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,


Happy Friday to you. Today is for the birds! No, I'm not having a bad day, I'm talking about the Sisters in Stamping Fabulous Friday blog hop.  It's all about the birds. There are so many great bird sets in the annual catalog that you can create for days.


I made this friendship card. It's a pretty card that will let a friend know just how important they are to you. After all, having a great friend is the best thing in the world to have. Someone that you can lean on when times are tough and someone to have a good time filled with laughs.

I have so many great friends that I know I can lean on when needed, but they are also a great group of friends that I can laugh so hard with them until I cry. 

I used the Free as a Bird Bundle for my card. The bundle includes stamps and dies that coordinate. I wanted a neutral base so the focal point, the birds on the branch, stood out more than anything else. What do you think?

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more creative ideas that are "for the birds."



No comments:

Post a Comment