Sunday, November 10, 2019

Cappuccino Inspired Card

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Can you believe we had snow up here on the mountain already? Only about a quarter of an inch, but still, I'm NOT ready for it. Plus this weekend is the coldest one since March. I'm not ready for that either, but I guess ready or not, it's here and I need to quietly adjust. LOL

This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing with you projects made with a cappuccino theme. I decided to go with the colors of a cappuccino instead of the coffee/beverage aspect of it.



We can always use more masculine cards and this card can definitely fit the bill. This would make a great card for someone graduating or moving away, don't you think? I used several things from the Come Sail Away suite for this card including a card from the Memories and more pack. I love those pack and how easy they make creating great looking projects. Can you guess which piece is from the pack?

This is a z-fold card. I cut my cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and folded it in half and then folded the front flap back to the edge (so in essence, folded that in half as well). These are such fun cards to make and changes up the typical card so easily.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more ideas with a cappuccino theme. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment