Friday, September 6, 2019

Old is New Again

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Here I am two weeks in a row. I'm on a roll. This week for Sisters in Stamping, we are kicking back to some old projects, recreated with new stuff. Don't you just love when you can use something old and make it new again? For my card, I went back all the way to June 30, 2017 (long before my life was crazy, lol) for a red, white and blue theme.  The card on the top is the one from June 30, 2017. I love the stripes layout on this card and even decided to continue with it for my remake card. 


Red, white, and blue is a theme I love. As an American, I just love the stars and stripes and all that they stand for. There's no stars on the remake project, but I must say I love it just as much. 



For this project, I went with a little less stripes but made them larger. I also moved my focal point down to the lower left hand corner. The boat, lighthouse, banner, and wheel were all cut using the coordinating diecuts. I love how easy diecuts make cutting things for a project out. The baker's twine was just a long piece gathered together and purposefully left looking messy. I love that added element to the overall finished look.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for even more old is new again projects. Plus we are celebration 10 years of blogging together and there is a special little treat: some blog candy if you leave a comment on the Sisters in Stamping post. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment