Saturday, July 14, 2018

Christmas in July Blog Hop

Remember to Create!




Hello Stamping Friends,

Have you been enjoying the warm summer days? I know we had some crazy record breaking hot temps last week. Sure glad that's over. I'm not a fan of trying to break records (either cold or hot), let's just keep the temps comfortable Mother nature, please.  Well, just in case you are still hot we are bringing some cool thoughts your way with Christmas in July today on the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop. Be sure to scroll down to see even more great Christmas ideas shared by other great stamper friends of mine.



This may not be a new idea to everyone but I've never tried it and have been wanting to make a cookie sheet card since I saw this set. I love the way it turned out and it was super simple to make. This is a fantastic card to make a lot of because it will be done in a snap. Seriously, it only took me 20 minutes from start to finish. That's starting with gathering all my supplies and finishing with taking the pictures for me blog. Not bad since I was playing with sizes to get them just right. Isn't it adorable?  


One gingerbread can easily be turned from a "boy" to a "girl" by changing the bow and the placement of the bow. They look so happy together. With the Designer series paper on sale this month, you can get a great headstart on those Christmas cards.

Thanks for hopping by. Don't forget to keep hopping.



Product List

4 comments:

  1. Can you share the dimensions of the tray! Would love to try this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I hadn’t seen these gingerbread folks on a cookie sheet! Super cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you make the cookie sheet? It’s fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cut the silver foil sheets by measuring the gingerbread stamps. I then added a half inch so I could score at 1/4" on each side to make the "handles" of the cookies sheet. Before bending the paper I corner rounded each corner.

    ReplyDelete