Friday, April 14, 2017

Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop - Dragonfly Dreams


Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another great blog hop with the Stamper's Dozen. By now, we all know the retiring list of stamps and products is out. I know a tough time to say goodbye to some awesome favorites but don't worry, not all of it is going. There are some fantastic stamps that are sticking around and Stampin' Up! gave us a heads up of some of these sets. They are listed below.

2017-2018 Catalog Carry Over Items:
  • Dragonfly Dreams (item 142924)
  • Jar of Love (item 141587)
  • Banners for You (item 141710)
  • Touches of Texture (item 141934 W/143251 C)
  • Swirly Bird (item 141749)
  • Beautiful You (item 143004 W/143637 C)
For my card this month, I narrowed it down to the dragonfly dreams stamp set. It wasn't easy because I really like some of the other ones quite a bit. It wasn't an easy decision.



I wanted a bright and fun card and I think I achieved that goal. To get the multiple colors on the strip of dragonflies, I die-cut them out of the four colors and then carefully hand-cut them to fit onto the strip of the daffodil delight dragonflies. The fine-tip glue pen is perfect to put these guys together. 

The spotted dots stamp makes an awesome multi-colored background very quickly. Change the greeting and I think you would definitely cheer up someone with this card too.

Don't forget to head over to Bonnie's blog for more inspiration on stamps that will be in the next catalog.






Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment