Sunday, March 12, 2017

Best Decision I've Made

Do you want to know the best DEAL available? 

It's being able to choose $125 worth of whatever product you want...But pay only $99 plus tax, NO SHIPPING

Plus, only until March 31st you also get 2 free stamp sets of your choice of ANY Value! 

Without a doubt this is the BEST DEAL!! 
It's a great way to get whatever is on your wish list at an amazing price!!! 

ANYONE CAN BUY THE STARTER KIT! 

Once you buy the kit you will receive 20% discount on all your future purchases plus many other perks while being part of the Stampin' Up! family as well as my team.

There is no obligation at all.  There is not one risk! Don't miss the starter kit while it's a great sale! 

Contact me if you have any questions.  I want to help!  You can also get the kit directly from my website HERE

Remember, you can choose WHATEVER you want from the 2016-2017 Catalog, the Occasion Catalog and even from the clearance rack! 



Here is just a sample of what you could order with your starter kit. Just remember that you can switch it up and get whatever your heart desires!

Don't wait, order today! You won't be sorry. I did it 16 years ago and it's one of the best decision I've made.



No comments:

Post a Comment