Saturday, January 14, 2017

Ready for All Occasions and Time to Sale-a-brate

Hello Stamping Friends,

Another month has passed and that can only mean one thing. It's time for another great blog hop with the Stampers Dozen. This month we are showcasing some of the great new stamps and products from both the Occasions catalog and the Sale-a-bration brochure. That's right, it's Sale-a-bration time now through March 31. Every $50 order you place (prior to shipping and tax) you will have the opportunity to select one items from the Sale-a-bration brochure for absolutely FREE.  And even better, if you host a party for you and your friends, you will receive and additional $25 in host benefits when your party reaches $250 in orders.  And the BEST yet, is that for a mere $99 (plus tax) you can select $125 in product and select ANY TWO stamp sets that you want by taking advantage of the great kit Stampin' Up! offers. Yep, you can get about $200 in product for just $99. Told you it was the best deal.

I selected one of my favorite new sets from the Occasions catalog. Who am I kidding, there are so many favorite new sets. Is that even possible? Well, I think it is perfectly reasonable, you will too after browsing the catalog. They are each my favorite for different reasons. Good thing, there are so many reasons/seasons/occasions that I "need" all of them for.


Isn't this a fun set? I absolutely love the saying. It's so fun, "I love when your Birthday comes around." Get it, the carousel horse, coming around? Yep, it's the small things that amuse me. Nothing wrong with that either. Don't judge me. HAHA

Don't be shy, head over to Patty Chenail's blog next to see what she is sharing. If you came from there, then head to the previous blog, Judy Garza's. Click the buttons below to navigate to where you need to go.





Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment