Sunday, August 14, 2016

Time to Shake it Up! Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm so excited to share this awesome news with all of you. I have been invited to be part of a monthly blog hop with the Stamper's Dozen. It's a dozen different demonstrators from all over that get together (via blogs) once a month with a set theme. I am so honored to be able to share my stamping passion with some of the best Stampin' Up! demonstrators. A huge thank you to each of them for welcoming me into their group.

This month the theme is Time to Shake it Up! Shaker cards are so much fun. Your options are limitless. Whatever you want to put in to shake around you can. The sky's the limit. Of course, our sequin assortments or small die cut pieces are a great thing to put in shaker cards. I decided to use some sand and tiny shells that I got from the Jersey shore. What can be better for an underwater fish scene than real sand from a real beach? That was my thoughts exactly.


Being that we have a saltwater tank, I automatically gravitated to having the new fish set, Seaside Shore. My youngest son was a little more critical of the artwork than he ever was of any other stamp set. Our tank is his passion. I find it absolutely amazing how much he has learned about corals and saltwater fish in the last year. Any chance he gets he wants to head down to the local fish store to see what's new and what we can add to our tank.


Here's a view of the card "shaken up." Shaker cards are so much fun to make so just think of how much fun they are for the recipient to receive. What a wow for them when they open the envelope and they see they can "play" with their card. They may even forget to look inside to see if there's a gift card or some cash. (Well, maybe not!)

I would be happy to assist you with purchasing and using Stampin' Up! products. Better yet, why not join my team. It's the perfect time. You can take advantage of the special pre-order going on right now that is only for demonstrators from the new Holiday Catalog. I'd love to have you join the team. The more the merrier.

Thanks for stopping by,  now go enjoy the rest of the blog hop. There are many amazing ideas that are certain to inspire you. You're not going to want to miss out. Now it's time to hop on over Patty's site to see what she has created for you! Click the Next Blog button below!








Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard Rachel! So happy to have you on the hop team! GREAT project....as always!

    ReplyDelete