Friday, April 17, 2015

My Hostesses Are Special

Hello Stamping Friends,

I hope you know that my hostesses are special already, but in case you don't, I'll say it again. My hostesses are special!!!!!!  Honestly, without my great hostesses I wouldn't be able to share my passion with all of you and get to keep creating fun projects to share with you either.

Stampin' Up! thinks hostesses are pretty special as well. They have a special program for hostesses to get FREE product. Do you love FREE?  I think we all do. So today at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing our great hostess sets with you with some awesome projects. Don't forget, with your hostess dollars you can select hostess exclusive sets that no one else can buy. I must say there are always several hostess sets that I 'need' to have right away every year when they are released. This year was no different. I had to have the Nuts About You set. It's so adorable (IMHO).


I mean, really, check out this card. Isn't is just the sweetest thing? At this time of year, this card screaming Spring brings me much happiness after the long, long cold, snowy winter we had here in Northeast Pennsylvania. 

There's a lot of texture going on in this card. First the background is embossed to make it look like the trunk of the tree. Then I added a layer of whisper white to contrast before I laid the layered stamped tree on circles that I cut using the circle thinlits and the big shot. Of course, the little bird and squirrel are cut out and put on dimensionals for even more depth. Then I added the pool party punched piece coming out of the back of the stamped tree. And it was finished off with a small piece of designer paper for the "ground."

Fun card, right? Remember you can earn your own Nuts About You set or any other hostess exclusive set when you host your own party. Don't wait though, these sets will be gone forever come June 2 when the new book makes it's grand debut with awesome new hostess sets.  I have several dates for May still available, so pick one of the following and we can start planning your fun crafting party. 

May 1, 2015                                  May 8, 2015
May 9, 2015                                 May 13, 2015
May 15, 2015                               May 21, 2015
May 29, 2015                               May 30, 2015
May 31, 2015

Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for more great hostess set ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment