Friday, January 23, 2015

Some Black, White and a "Pop" of Color

Hello Stamping Friends,

Another week has passed. I always have the best of intentions to post more to the blog but time is not being my friend lately. We're more like enemies. Too much to do, too little time to do it. I'm sure you have all felt that way at one time or another. I knew this would be a very busy year for us but I still want more time to enjoy and do get more things done. Understand?????

Anyway, being that it's Friday, it does mean we have another Sisters in Stamping challenge facing us. I love this week's challenge: black, white and a pop of color. Black and white cards are awesome. The pop of color makes them that much better.


I used several things (stamps and paper) from the Occasions catalog. You have your copy, right? If not, what are you waiting for. Let me know right away so I can get it out to you. You are going to love it. There are so many great things on each and every page. Plus, don't forget we are in full-fledged Sale-a-bration mode. That's right, FREE stuff with every $50 order.

My pop of color is Calypso Coral. (Pretty much dictated by the paper from the designer stack) I really love how this card turned out. It's a little difficult to see in the picture but the white half of the card is embossed using the large polka dot folder. You know I love me some polka dots.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping to see more black, white and a pop of color cards.


Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$99.95

No comments:

Post a Comment