Friday, December 12, 2014

A Gift of Christmas Cheer

Hello Stamping Friends,

I know it has been a while since I last posted a project for you to see, I do apologize. Life has just been super busy. The kids and I had 3 snow days this week so that has allowed me some extra time to catch up on everything (housework, stamping, Christmas baking).

This week with Sisters in Stamping we are sharing with you some quick small gift ideas. This is a cute little mason jar that filled with red and white mints. A quick little belly band and a cover for the lid make takes it from boring to wow in minutes.

 
Look at how cute this is. I love the silver glimmer paper and the pop of pizzazz it gives the finished project. Festival of trees is a great set for cards, gift tags, and gifts. The coordinating punch makes life so easy. Just stamp the tree and grab your punch to get it cut in a jiffy.

 
Notice the cover for the lid is even embossed with stars. Didn't want to leave the lid plain after the front is so pretty. Of course, the silver glimmer punched stars just makes it even better, plus they match the star on top of the tree.
 
Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more small gift ideas.
 
I will post the list of items used after I get home from school today.


No comments:

Post a Comment