Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It's My Birthday Week and You Get the Gift

Hello Stamping Friends,

This week is my birthday week. Actual birthday was Monday and it was a big one. The BIG 4-0. It's hitting me kind of hard but not for the reasons that most people think. I lost my mom when she was 40 so this birthday I was dreading for the past 19 years. And now that it's here I can't wait to be 41. Then I won't wish to get any older after that. lol


But in light of the big event, I'm running a special for all of  you. I'm giving you the gifts this year.
All orders placed this week (now through Sunday, January 12, 2014) will receive the following:

Orders of $25 or less will receive the Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape for FREE with your order

Orders of $26 - $50 will receive the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper for FREE with your order

Orders of $51 - $100 will receive FREE Shipping and the Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape for FREE with your order

Orders over $100 - $149 will receive FREE Shipping and the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper for FREE with your order

Orders over $150 will receive 20% off their order and receive exclusive Hostess benefits based on your order total. The order will also be shipped directly to your door.

Call or email me your order. Remember this is available through Sunday evening.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Rachel!
    I know what you mean about turning the age of your Mom's death. My Dad died at 43 and I dreaded the year that I turned that. I lost weight and made sure I was physically fit when I was 42 so I would be ok turning 43.

    ReplyDelete