Friday, January 10, 2014

Bundle, Bundle, Hear All About It

Hello Stamping Friends,

Greetings from Houston. Finishing up our Leadership Conference. Great things are coming and that's all I'm going to say for now. How's that for a tease? I will share more once I get home, I promise. But for now let's concentrate on Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping.

You know there's this awesome Occasions Catalog that was recently released, so we are going to share even more great products with you today from that catalog. Today's focus: the bundles. I love the bundles because you get to get a few new toys that coordinate together at a discounted price. Gotta love a savings.

 
I used the Just Sayin' Bundle. The set is so fun. It has a bunch of phrases in word bubbles and the framelits are perfect to cut them out. You know how I love to cut things out but I'm loving the framelits because they make my life a little easier on that front. This is a rather simple card or so I thought (lol). The embossed layer of alphabets adds so much punch to this card.
 
I also used some other new products on the card. Do you know what they are? Look below in the supply list to see what they are.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Just Sayin' and Petite Petals
Ink: Whisper White
Paper: Crumb Cake & Whisper White Cardstock
Accessories: Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon, Just Sayin' Framelits, Alphabet Press embossing folder, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Petite Petals Punch, Snail Adhesive
 
Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more bundle projects.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment