Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Gift Tags

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family. We had a very nice holiday. There were about 20 people here for dinner. Lots of cooking and baking but so great to have everyone here.

Are you all tired out from Black Friday shopping? No shopping here for me. I can't be bothered with all that craziness. However, I'll have to really think about getting all my shopping done if I continue to work as much as I have been. Guess, I better set some time aside now. Oh man, I also have Jonah's birthday to plan, Christmas cards to make, decorating to be done, baking. Oh, tis the season. I do enjoy the holidays and I somehow manage to get it all done, I just don't know how.

Anyway, on to this week's Sisters in Stamping challenge: Christmas gift tags.  I had such a great time creating these little guys.  They come together really quickly and look sooooooooo cute.  I love the little bling added with the silver glimmer paper. Doesn't sparkle nearly enough in the pictures but it's awesome in person.

 
I made a set of 4 gift tags. Each one a little bit different but they all used the same basic supplies. Pretty neat how different they look but yet coordinate beautifully together.

 
This one has the chevron folder embossed on the entire base.  Of course, the tree is on with dimensionals. 



 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Color Me Christmas & Label Love
Ink: Staz on black, cherry cobbler
Paper: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Cardstock, Silver Glimmer Paper, Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Artisan Label Punch, Stampin' Write Markers: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black & a stapler (non SU)
 
Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping for more tag ideas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment