Friday, November 1, 2013

A Striped Christmas

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. Well, now that we have Halloween behind us, I guess most of us are in full gear to get ready for the Christmas season. I know we do have Thanksgiving in there, too. However, we all know that it is certainly time to start thinking about our Christmas cards.

This week our challenge was to use the Designer Series paper from the Holiday catalog. Any one of them.  I selected the paper stack because it's a good size to cut for a card without using a whole sheet of 12x12 paper.  I love, love, love the paper stacks.

 
Here's a jolly, holly card featuring Santa and one of his reindeer. Looks to me that Santa is giving him a sweet treat to be ready for the big night.  Now, don't fall on the floor or anything, but, yes, indeed, I colored on this card. Can you believe it? 

 
And a close-up of the stamped images. I masked the tree in the middle so I could make a forest of trees behind my main cut out images.
 
I will add the stamping supplies later today. I have to run off to school for now.
Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more designer series paper inspiration.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment