Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Terrific Tuesday & Sales for You

Hello Stamping Friends,

There are some absolutely terrific sales for you today from Stampin' Up! and I just can't wait to share them with you.  You are going to love them.  I know I'm super excited about this week's one week specials as well as the awesome stamp sets that are 25% now until October 28.  Just click on any of the pictures to see images larger.

 
Hello Lovely
Bright Blossoms
Yippee-Skippee
Crazy Mixed-Up Love
Itty Bitty Banners
Gorgeous Grunge

 
Ornament Keepsakes
Apothecary Art
Label Love
Cuddles & Kisses
Oh, Hello
Christmas Star
A Gift for You

 
Morning Post
Besty's Blossom
That's the Ticket
Snowflake Soiree
Gently Falling
Jewish Celebration

 
A Dozen Thoughts
Lots of Thanks
Gifts of Kindness
Zoo Babies
Happy Day
Hearts a Flutter

 
You can email me with your order of simply head over to my website and place the order yourself. by clicking on my name below.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are as excited about these specials as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment