Friday, October 25, 2013

Have you been Framed?

Hello Stamping Friends,

So glad you could stop by again today. It's Fabulous Friday and you know what that means?  A challenge from the Sisters in Stamping.  Today's challenge was to make some framed art. Yes, we are thinking outside the card for today.  Why not use your talent and supplies to make a treasured gift?

 
I made a cute little frame that would be the perfect accent to someone's desk. Okay so it does have my initial and it is in my favorite colors. Yes, you're one to me. It will be adorning my desk. Anyway, it is simply sweet and you will love making these.  I think they are also good for  wedding table favors, placecards, or just to give to someone to let them know they are "sweet."

 
Here's a close up for you so you can see more of the detail.  The candy dots are perfect for framed art because they don't add a lot of bulk behind the glass.  This literally took me about 10 minutes to make. It probably took me longer than that to decide and find the supplies.
 
Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more framed ideas. They are great, well in my humble opinion.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Happy Day
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, & Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, alphabet die, pool party ruffle ribbon, early espresso taffeta ribbon, subtles candy dots, and snail adhesive.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment