Friday, June 21, 2013

New Designer Series Paper, Lovin' It!

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Today with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing some projects with the awesome, super, wonderful, fun (okay, you get the idea) new designer series papers. There are so many great ones and I can't wait to start creating with all the awesomeness.
 
It's pretty difficult to pick a favorite because I really do love all of them for different reasons. However, I picked one of the top 5 picks for me, Modern Medley because I love black and white (well, vanilla, in this case) cards. They are so clean, crisp, and put together looking. I can certainly see and Black & White class in our future.
 
Rachel's Top 5 Picks Designer Series Paper (in no particular order)
1. Birthday Basics
2. I am Me
3.Modern Medley
4. Gingham Garden
5. Eastern Elegance
 
 
I love the Timeless Talk stamp set and think it's perfect to go with the black and white theme. I mean really in the "old days" everything was black and white so what better theme to go with "old-fashioned" stamps.  This was a super simple card to put together and it would be great to make a bunch of these and add them to your stash.
 
Gotta run, I need to finish getting ready for the first Stampin' Retreat I'm hosting with some other girls in my group tomorrow. If you aren't attending tomorrow, you will want to attend our October Retreat (great time to start all those Christmas projects). I'm so excited for it. I will be sharing pictures this week, so be watching for them.
 
Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more ideas using the great Designer Series Paper.


Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Timeless Talk
Ink: Black Staz-on
Paper: Modern Medley designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla & Basic Black Cardstock
Accessories: Neutrals Candy Dots, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment