Friday, June 14, 2013

Favorite? You mean I have to pick just one????

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today is Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. Today we are sharing with you our favorite new sets.  That was not an easy task for me. I like so many, but, alas, I needed to select just one.  So I picked Mosaic Madness as the fave.  Why? you ask. Well, because I think it can be a very versatile, well-loved set that will be used over and over again. Besides, the mosaic look is so hot right now.

 
I used a couple of the new in-colors on this card. They are so bright, cheery and yummy all at the same time. Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, & Pistachio Pudding. See, I told you, bright, cheery, and yummy. 
 
This card is great because it's quick and easy to put together but the finished project is so pretty to look at. Change the greeting (or just leave that one because it covers everything, lol) and you can give it for any occasion that you have coming up.
 
So because I have so many favorites from the new catalog, I thought I would share my Top 5 oh heck, you know I can't keep it to just 5 so it will be the Top 10. Here there are in no particular order, simply because I love them all. And it's really 11 because I'm not adding Mosaic Madness in there just so I can pick another. Ha!
 
Rachel's Top 10 Picks
1. Express Yourself (hostess set) p205
2. Perfect Blend p37
3. Dictionary p 100
4. Zoo Babies p54
5. Flower Shop (part of a bundle, too) p94
6. Timeless Talk p19
7. Six Sided Sampler (another bundle, here) p125
8.  Remembering Your Birthday p16
9. Off the Grid p108
10. Simply Stars p124
 
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Express Yourself
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, & Pistachio Pudding
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Mosaic Punch, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
 
Thanks for stopping by. Remember if you haven't gotten your copy of the new catalog yet, let me know and you can stop by to get one.
 
And visit the Sisters in Stamping blog for more favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment