Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Time for a Spring Bike Ride

Hello Stamping Friends,

Back today with another Moving Forward card to share.  You may remember this layout from an Easter card I posted last month.  I actually made this card long before that one but I loved it so much that I wanted to make those cute bunny cards with it too. It's definitely a quick and easy card layout that you can substitute many, many different images on the punched circle cardstock.

 
Spring is definitely time for a nice bike ride and who doesn't love the new Spring flowers that pop up everywhere?  Well, we are not seeing too many flowers popping up way up here on the mountain just yet, but I'm hopeful tat they will be here soon, real soon. So instead, this card will be all that I need to "smell the flowers."
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Moving Forward, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Pacific Point, Early Espresso & Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pads
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White & International Bazaar Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals, 2 1/2" circle punch, Corner rounder and Snail Adhesive
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment