Sunday, April 14, 2013

New Photopolymer Set - Bombs Away

Hello Stamping Friends,

Stampin' Up! has released a new photopolymer set called Bombs Away Birthday. It is a fun set that is packed full of witty, wise-crack birthday comments. Who doesn't love a birthday card with some smart remarks?  Well, maybe the recipient might not find it as humorous as the giver but we all know that they truly are funny cards.  So now you can make your own witty cards.  Check it out.

 
Fun and fast. That's how I see this set.  I can't wait to start making some cards using this one. And I am especially anticipating the recipient's (whomever that may be) reaction to these fun cards. 

Below is a look at the complete set. Be sure to read each sentiment. I'm sure they will make you chuckle as you read them (well, I did anyway).

 
Remember, you can order these through my online store or by letting me know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment