Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Little Love for You

Hello Stamping Friends,

Have you been enjoying my being back? Sorry for the sporadic-ness (as if that's even a word) in my posting over the past few weeks. It's been a little hectic but I hope I'm back for good now.  There's so much going on in the Stampin' Up! world and I hope you are loving all of it. I know I'm excited for all that is happening and all that is coming soon. So in honor of all my love for the new things, my love for all of you (my biggest supporters and cheerleaders) and of course Valentine's day, I hope you love my little banner.

 
I had so much fun making this cutie. It's great because it's not big so it's easy to find a perfect spot for it just about anywhere in your home or office.
 
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Basic Gray Cardstock, More Amore Designer Series Paper, First Editions Specialty Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Linen Thread, Small Heart Punch, Large Heart Punch (Not visible from front of banner, it's the other side of the sandwich to hold the linen thread)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment