Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hats Off to You

Hello stamping friends,

I just love when I can reuse something that I already have in a new way. And these cute little hats are no exception to that rule.  They use the brad/button containers that all of the Stampin' Up! buttons and brads come in. I have a ton of these because I just knew they had to be useful for something. And I got the perfect idea from Maria P. in my downline. 

 
These little hats use the large scallop circle die and the circle die for the top and bottom.  Then you just use a strip of cardstock or designer series paperto cover the side of the container.  And finally comes the really fun part, embellishing your hat to make it as unique as you. The hat above is one that everyone made at a recent big shot class.
 
 
This hat was the one Maria made and gave to me. Isn't it pretty in pink?  I was so excited when she gave it to me that I just couldn't wait to make some of my own. Thank you Maria for the awesome idea.
 
Thanks for stopping by today. Come back soon for even more great stamping and crafting inspiration. Hope you have an absolutely wonderful day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment