Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Jacque

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Today I want to wish a very Happy Birthday, a Sweet 16th, to a special young lady, Jacque.  Jacque is my son Noah's girlfriend.  She is so sweet and kind and we love having her a part of our family.  Last weekend we celebrated this special occasion with her, her family and her friends at a party just for her.  I was honored to make some deocorations, the invitations and the thank you treats for her.
 
Jacque and I sat one night and designed the theme by picking stamps and colors. I then made a sample and Jacque approved it so it was time to get busy and start making everything.  I'm so happy Jacque let me do this for it. And even happier that she liked everything.
 
 
Here's the birthday girl in her pretty Sweet 16 dress.  Isn't she a cutie?
 
 
 
And then here's the happy couple.  Can't believe Noah is even giving us a half smile. He usually doesn't do that. This picture was halfway through the night, so Noah has his shirt half unbuttoned to show off his shirt fromt he concert he went to the night before. Don't worry he was a dapper looking young man when we first arrived.
 
 
Here's the invitation. It was a postcard type invite. Very simple and elegant. I was happy with how it turned out and Jacque was too. Which is what really mattered the most.
 

 
I must admit, the battery in my camera died after a few pictures, so I didn't get a complete picture of the banner I made.  This picture shows one side of the banner and the holder the flowers and banner are stuck in. It said Sweet 16.  If Jacque got a picture, I'll add it later. You can see the S and part of the W. I promiseit turned out really cute.  She loved it so that's all that really matters. 

 
Here is a bucket of all the thank you treats that Jacque handed out. I made the toppers and Noah and Jacque filled the bags. Then we all helped with putting the toppers on the bags.

 
And a close-up of one of the bags.
 
Thank you Jacque for allowing me to help you with this special occasion. I hope you have a wonderful birthday today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment