Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Still Punchin'

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm on a punchin' kick, I guess. Today there's another punch card for you.  Yes, it was made at my punch class too.  This one was a favorite of mine because it reminded me of those simple toys we used to have as children. Nowadays, the toys are so intricate and complicated that I need a kid to show me how to use it, lol.  Tell me that you haven't run into that.

 
This card only uses two punches to make the stacking rings. Cool,huh?  Plus, I just love, love, love the polka dots that are all over this card. You know how I love my polka dots.  I even added more polka dots with the big shot. Simply couldn't help myself.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Sweet Essentials (it's the hello, baby that is stamped on the red polka dot paper)
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquiose, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red & Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Snail Adhesive, Word Window Punch, and 1 3/4" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment