Monday, September 24, 2012

Here Comes the Bride

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today I'm sharing with you another card that was made at one of my punch classes.  Who would have thought you can make a bride from a bunch of punches?  Not me, but I'm sure glad other stampers/crafters are so creative that I can take their idea and make it.  Isn't this neat? I decided to make the card in blue, you know, something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, ..... Well I took someone's idea (old and borrowed),  made it a little different (making it new) and made it in blue. See I covered all my bases.

 
If you love Stampin' Up! punches and want to make some of your own creations using these punches in new and creative ways, be sure to come to my punch class. It's offered the second Tuesday of every month. I have so much fun making the cards for these classes.  I'm constantly amazed at how much you can make with a circle, square or any other punch for that matter.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride (retired), and Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Fancy Fan Embossing Foler, Basic Rhinestones, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Blossom Petals Punch, Large Oval, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bird Builder Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment