Friday, August 17, 2012

My Favorite Holiday

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing our favorite set from the Holiday Catalog. There so, so, so many to choose from making this a very difficult task indeed.  I really had a hard time with this one but alas I decided, snowmen are always my favorite. I "NEED" to have every (yes, every) snowman set that we have ever had. 

So when I saw the Frosty Friends individual stamp in the Holiday catalog there was NO questions about it. It was on my very first order.  I mean really look how fun they are.

This is a card that I actually created for one of my swaps for convention too.  I cut, embossed with big shot and stamped everything at home and then the coloring and assembling happened on a plane on the way to Utah. Yep, all almost 100 of them were colored and put together on a little tray table on a plane. I do believe you can stamp everywhere.  Sure the two men next to me loved watching me. LOL

Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog to see what the other sisters picked as their favorite from the Holiday catalog.

Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: Frost Friends
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler. Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green Stampin' Write Markers, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, and dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment