Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Here!!!!!!!! Hurry up & Get Yours!

It's here!!!!!  The day we await for all year long, especially since early May.  The new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog is here and you can now order from it.  Book your fun girl's night/afternoon soon, so you can get some FREE goodies all for yourself.  Contact me today to get your copy or come to my New Catalog Open House next Friday (6/8/12) between 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM or Saturday (6/9/12) between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM to get your copy plus the opportunity to purchase many, many stamps and accessories that are retired for a discounted price.  More information will be coming soon on this highly anticipated event.

But for now, we are back to sharing ideas with you. It's Fabulous Friday and that means it's time for another great posting from Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are sharing with you some of the awesome new stamp sets that we got to preorder for being demonstrators (that's right, you want to get your hands on new stuff early, just join the Stampin' Up! family for only $99 everyday)

What's better than a chance at ordering early? The opportunity to earn it for FREE.  And that's just what I did with the set I used on my card.  It's called Betsy's Blossoms.  I earned it free along with a whole other bundle of stuff (want more information on how you can get free too, just contact me).


This card uses one of the new In-Colors for 2012-2014 called Summer Starfruit.  In my opinion it is exactly the color of a starfruit that you would find in the produce section of your grocery store.  I know it's a hot color right now, too, because I have seen it in stores on clothing.  The great thing about these in-colors is that they will be around for 2 years for you to love and continue the ability to restock your stash.

It's a pretty simple card but I think it has a lot of sass to it.  The black strip is actually 2 pieces of cardstock that overlap and one piece has a "v" cut out of it to look like a piece of ribbon is wrapped around the card.  I used a little gold brad at the end of the "ribbon" to make it appear that it is holding it all together.

I hope you have enjoyed this card because I sure have more for you. I will be posting them over the next few days so be sure to come back for more.  Also, don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more great ideas using new sets.

Stamping Supplies Used:

Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms
Ink: Summer Starfruit
Cardstock: Basic Black, Summer Starfruit & Whisper White
Accessories: Gold Brad, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Blossoms Party Original Die, Big Shot, Dimensionals (to put the flower together and on the card), and Snail Adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment