Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Simply Elegant

Hello Stamping Friends,

Am I on the ball or what?  Five postings in a row. Let's hope I can keep this up, for your sake's anyway.  Hope you have been enjoying all of these posts. I am thankful for the long holiday weekend that allowed me some extra time to get them all set up for you. Let's see if I can keep this trend up.

Here's another card that was made at April's stamp a stash class.  It's so simple but so elegant all at the same time.  I love how it turned out. I just used a thinking of you greeting on it but it would make a beautiful sympathy or wedding card as well.  Really it can be used for anything, right?


I used the Awash with Flowers stamp set (only 3 more days to order your set) for the main focal point of the card.  Such a pretty set and I will miss it when it's gone, but I'm excited about the new catalog. Just wait till you see it (f you haven't already).

Stampin' Supplies Used:
Stamps: Awash With Flowers and Teeny Tiny Wishes (my go to greeting set)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi and Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing folder, dimensionals, 5/8" organza ribbon, and snail adhesive

Thanks for stopping by again, please come back real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment