Monday, February 13, 2012

Have you been bit by the Love Bug?

It's Valentine's Day week so I'm going to share with you some of the cards I've made this year.  These are all cards that I have made at workshops or classes so some of you may have seen these already. 


This card is one that I made at January's punch class.  It was inspired from another card I have seen. It is so great to get to use punches in ways that are a little different than they may have been intended. There are 8 different punches used on this card.  Can you figure out which ones they are?

I used the cherry cobbler dazzling details on the bottom of the love bugs feet and  the hearts on the wings.  In real life it is so much more sparkly and vibrant.  Notice the ends of the ruffled ribbon, the little red dots are also the dazzling details.

I love the "bug" eyes.  I used the jumbo pearls for the center of the eyes.  Now if you don't have your Valentine's started, time is seriously running out.  Tomorrow is the big day, so you better get creating.



No comments:

Post a Comment