Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just wanted to drop by and say a quick Happy Valentine's Day to you and share a little card with you.  Hope you are having a wonderful day no matter what you are doing.


This card uses many products from the Occasion Mini catalog. Can you tell that I love this mini?  It's just jammed packed with so many awesome things.  The card base is Calypso Coral. I used the Adoring Accent Edgelits and the coordinating Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders on the bottom front of the card.  I then used a piece of the textured hearts calypso coral designer paper from the Sweet Shop designer series paper pack.

The Take it to Heart stamp set is awesome to use with the Heart framelits. I stamped the boy and girl on the bike stamp first onto whisper white cardstock using calypso coral ink. Then I lined up the coordinating heart framelit and ran it through the big shot. I then used the heart one size up to layer the stamped heart onto it.  I finished the larger heart off with some doodling along the edges of it with the calypso coral stampin' write marker. Before I attached the hearts to the base I stamped the background with one of the other hearts from the Take it to Heart set.

The greeting is from the Sweet Cake stamp set. And the ribbon is from the Sale-a-bration ribbon and brad bundle. Don't forget Sale-a-bration is through March 31. I still have some openings for a private home class if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment