Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Precious Memories


I know I have talked about Brittney's wedding for months and you have all been patient, so now I am going to share with you a few picutres that Oaktree Photography took that day. It was such a beautiful day that we were blessed with. Couldn't have asked for anything better and if you have ever planned a large event for outdoors you know the stress that comes with not knowing if Mother Nature will cooperate or not. Well she did cooperate and in a big way.  Sun was shining bright all day long and all the planning and organizing certainly paid off.


Here is a picture of us (Don and I) at home before the ceremony with Brittney.  She looked so beautiful and happy for her special day.


Here is Brittney with her two little brothers.  Noah and Jonah were NOT thrilled with wearing some tuxes but look how handsome they are in them.  Jonah loved the shiny shoes that he had to wear though. He actually wants a pair of his own.  I would have never thought that would come out of his mouth either. 


Here is a family shot of all 5 of us.  We clean up pretty nicely, don't we?  Now family photos will be with 6 of us. Vinny are you ready for the annual family photo?  You better start mentally preparing for it.  Don't worry Brittney will fill you in on what you need to do, where you need to be, and when it is.



Here a photo showing the inside of the invitations I made.  I will have to post a picture of the outside (that is, after I take the picture, lol).  Eighty of these babies were made with tender loving care.


The above picture is during the cermony.  Brittney and Vinny exchanged vows in a circle of rose petals.  You can also see the program that I made for the ceremony.  The backside, (I will have to take a picture of that too) has all the attendants names listed.  I stamped the center of the program using the large flower image from Wedding Sweet.  I used a lot of basic black, pink pirourette and whisper white cardstock in making everything for the wedding. I don't think I will be using those colors for awhile.


And, finally, Mr & Mrs Vinicius Santos.  Aren't they a cute, happy couple?


Isn't this a fun picture?  I love it.  Oaktree Photography does a great job and you should certainly look into them if you are in my local area. You won't be sorry. You will have great photos to last a lifetime.


And I saved this photo for last.  It is my ulitmate favorite photo of the morning.  Look at the boys sitting back and watching their sister get ready to be married. Look at how beautiful she looks.  Am I biased?  Probably but I don't care.  It's exactly how I feel.  I can't believe the little girl I raised has grown into a woman so quickly but she has and I'm very proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment