Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Punch Bunch is So Fun

Remember I promised to show you the card everyone made at my Open House last weekend when I posted the Birthday card (which uses the same supplies that I already had cut and left over) on Fabulous Friday?  Well, I didn't forget.  Here it is:

Being that the Open House was a Sale-a-bration Open House this card uses several items from the Sale-a-bration brochure, ice cream parlour designer series paper, the ribbon and buttons that coordinate with the paper and of course, the stamp set: Punch Bunch.

I love this stamp set because every stamp has a punch that coordinates with it.  And many of you know that I love to cut things out and attach them with dimensionals so of course I love this set because I can "cut" them using the punch which makes my life so much easier. 

The daffodil delight circle is cut using the circles big shot die. Remember to stamp the image first and then punch it out so you don't have to try to line up your stamp with the already punched cardstock. Which, by the way, usually doesn't work so well.  Trust me, been there, done that!

Come back tomorrow to see the other card that everyone at the Open House made.  I'm gearing up for substitute teaching for the next three days in a kindergarten classroom.  I'm already planning on being so tired after school that I will need a nap.  Sad, isn't it?  I don't care, I love it.  hahaha

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment