Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary to me. Yes, today is my 10 year anniversary with Stampin' Up!




I'm so excited about it that I am going to run a special of all of you, my loyal customers, for the next 10 days.

I absolutely love my job and am thrilled to have had the opportunity to begin this adventure. I've met so many wonderful people, customers as well as other demonstrators who have become my friends. I am able to work around my children's schedules so I don't need to miss special events and earn extra income for my family. I get a discount on every product that I buy. I get to travel the country learning new ideas and techniques. I get paid to create. Can you see why I love what I do? Of course, if you would like this same opportunity let me know and we can discuss it. Remember, it's open to everyone.

Okay, now onto the special:

Sunday, February 20, 2011 through Tuesday, March 1, 2011

* All orders of $50 will receive any $9.95 or less product for FREE plus 1 Sale-a-bration set (Total of $25 additional product)

* All orders of $100 will receive any $19.95 or less product for FREE plus 2 Sale-a-bration set (total of $50 additional product)

* All orders of $150 will receive an additional $30 in product for FREE plus 3 Sale-a-bration sets, plus a level one hostess set and an additional $15 in free credit (total of $105 additonal product)

* All orders of $200 will receive an additional $40 in product for FREE plus 4 Sale-a-bration sets, plus a level one hostess set and an additional $20 in free credit (total of $135 additional product)

* All orders of $250 will receive an additonal $50 in product for FREE plus 5 Sale-a-bration sets, plus a level one hostess set and an additional $25 in free credit. (total of $165 additional product)


* All orders of $300 will recieve an additional $60 in product for FREE plus 7 Sale-a-bration sets, plus a level one or level 2 hostess sets and an additonal $35 in free credit (total of $215 additional product)

BOOKING SPECIAL:  If you book a workshop for March or April (call me to set it up between the sale dates) as part of this special you, the hostess will receive DOUBLE hostess credits.

And finally, JOINING SPECIAL: if you join the Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts team between today (2/20/11 and 3/1/11), in addition to all the great things that come in the kit at a discounted Sale-a-bration promotion price of $148.50 and the great $50 bundle Stampin' Up! is offering to each new member of the team, I will be offering each of you a stamp set of your choice valued at $19.95 or less. Call me and we can get together to get you started on your own adventure.

I'm so excited to be sharing my anniversary with all of you and hope you are able to take advantage of this great opportunity to get a ton of extra FREE stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment