Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Cards I Received (Part 1)

This week I am going to be showing you the great hand stamped Christmas cards I received this year. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Here in the Yurkanin household it was fabulous.

I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life because of my "job."  I have met so many great woman during this almost 10 year journey as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  And I was reminded of that almost daily this Christmas season when I would go to the mailbox and open another hand stamped card.

This card was sent to me by my friend Tracy Mottola. She has been stamping with me since day.


This card is from Danielle Kretsch.


This card was made by Cindy O'Brien


This card was made by Erin Hubert.

Thank you ladies for thinking of me this Holiday Season. It means a lot to me.  Come back tomorrow for 4 more cards that were sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment